As a professional speaker, spokesmodel, singer, and emcee:
- provides joy, fun and inspiration to groups who are affected by the ”Twisters” of life. (“Twisters” are also known as stress).
- is featured on many radio and television programs including the cable channel show, “Froggy and the Gremlins Big-Time Revue”.
- graduated Magna Cum Loudmouth from Our Lady of Perpetual Motion College.
- is like biscuits and gravy on a cold morning. She warms you up and makes you feel good all over!
Stella’s professional designations include:
- keynote speaker for Supperware and Sally Mae Conventions as well as a regularly featured luncheon speaker at local Moose Lodge meetings.
- writing her first book, “Out of the Frying Pan and into the Laughter, Tips to Tame the “Twisters” of Life”.
- being a former waitress at “Al’s Chickenette” in Ness City, Kansas and a spokesmodel for the well-known Northern California restaurant, “Pancake Circus”.
- starring in such films as:
- Bingorama (directed by her husband, Otis)
- The Cookie Angel and The Cookie Angel 2
- Angel’s Revenge, and
- The Deviled Egg Caper
- toured the Midwest with her band, “Stella Rhodine and the Sunflower Stampede” and opened for Slim Whitman.
- was the winner of the “Miss Sunflower Seed” beauty pageant in 1956.
In her personal life, Stella is:
- married to Otis, her husband.
- committed to her faith and her family (she has lots of cousins who are always dropping by).
- a proud native of Lovelady, Texas. She currently resides in an undisclosed location in Northern California.